**THIS IS FOR TABLET AND DEVICES WHICH DO NOT HAVE PHONE CAPABILITY**Everybody knows that: our android devices are far better than any OEM infotainment system but unfortunately their UI has not been thought to be used in cars, this is where ACUI come into play.
ACUI is the first and full featured frontend app for Android (or Car Dock app, or Car Mode app or Car Launcher app, call it whatever you like). If you want to use your tablet in your car, or you are working on an Android based carputer ACUI will be your perfect driving companion.
**NO In-App purchases, NO Adds, NO Trial Period**
Heres a list of the feature available for ACUI now, for a full roadmap please visit our website ( www.acuiautomotive.com ). Pseudo-A2DP function will be added in the future release (the code is almost ready). For more info please visit our Google+ Community ( plus.google.com/communities/112087817837785037612 )
- Full AppDrawer
- Send eMail *- Send SMS *- Read Inbox SMS *- Read Sent SMS *- Make a Call *- Check last outgoing call *- Check last received call *- Check last missed call *- Internet browser (will open an external app**)
- Music player- Control and get info from GooglePlayMusic- Play Video (will open an external app**)- Image Gallery (will open an external app**)
- Navigation (will open an external app)- Sygic, Waze, GoogleMaps, TomTom integration- 5 Day weather info (require internet connection)
- Lap timer- 0-100Km/h (0-60MPH)
- Toggle Bluetooth- Get list of paired devices ***
- Toggle Wi-Fi- Open Android Wi-Fi Settings
- Backlight Settings (Max, Min, -/+)
* Phone functionality needed, A2DP connection will be available soon** This feature will open an external app but we will develop and internal solution in the future releases*** In the future releases you will be able to search for new devices, connect to device, disconnect to device and everything you are able to do with the standard bluetooth settings